There are spots available in our Subchapter M Auditor Course being held live virtually Tuesday, June 13-14. If you have expressed interest in becoming an External Auditor this is the course for you. This course meets the requirements of 46 CFR 139.130(b)(4) for those seeking to perform external audits under a TPO.
The Sub M Auditor 2-day course teaches external (third-party) auditors how to audit a company’s TSMS, with an emphasis on those companies using the American Waterways Operators’ Responsible Carrier Program as the framework for their TSMS. It is open to both TVIB members and non-members alike.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or contact the office at 832-323-4175.
Discounts available for current members, TPO customer employees, and members of the USCG!
It’s here! Drydocking under Subchapter M is becoming common. Learn how to prepare for and what to anticipate during this regulatory activity that is new to towing vessels. We invite you to attend our upcoming Drydock/Internal Structural Examination Course being held live virtually May 16-18, 2023.
This three-day course will provide those surveyors who plan to conduct drydock and internal structural examinations of inspected towing vessels for compliance with Subchapter M the tools, skills, and knowledge to complete these examinations, and provides a path toward an industry-recognized credential.
Who should attend:
- Marine surveyors
- Naval architects/naval engineers
- Coast Guard Marine Inspectors and Investigators
- Shipyard personnel involved in vessel repairs
- Port engineers
- Survey program managers
- Individuals who intend to conduct drydock and internal structural examinations of ITVs
For more information and registration for the course, please click here.
*Our Subchapter M Auditor Course (TSMS) has been re-scheduled and is now being held virtually June 13-14th, 2023. If you would like more information, please click here.
The registration deadline for the TSMS Auditor Training Course is fast approaching. The dates for this course are April 11-12, 2023. If you have expressed interest in becoming an External Auditor, this is the course for you.
The TSMS Auditor Certification 2-day virtual course focuses on training external (third-party) auditors how to use the TVIB audit process, which was developed to meet ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems and tailored for the unique situations auditing under Subchapter M and the RCP.
Who Should Attend
- Auditors who wish to become certified by TVIB to perform American Waterways Operators (AWO) Responsible Carrier Program (RCP) audits and Subchapter M TSMS audits. If you’re interested in certification, you will need to complete and submit the auditor member application and application fee. Your application must be screened by the TVIB Certification Committee and approved prior to attending the course. Those individuals who want the training without becoming certified are not required to submit a TVIB membership application.
- Marine executives, HSE managers, operations managers, safety consultants and regulators seeking more in-depth information about the AWO RCP and Subchapter M.
- Individuals who are interested in obtaining Subchapter M and/or the RCP training without becoming a certified auditor are welcome to attend the class.
This course meets the requirements of 46 CFR 139.130(b)(4) for those seeking to perform external audits under a TPO.
CICK HERE TO REGISTER